Personal Information Disclosure
Personal Information Collected for Application Usage
LexTech Products require user credentials to log into the front-end web application. These user credentials may represent Personal Information such as an individual’s name, email address, and company name. This information is used exclusively for authenticating access to the LexTech application.
Our applications integrate data from Client-owned application sources. These Client application sources may contain Personal Information such as (but not limited to) name, email address, company name, manager name, etc. This Personal Information is originally collected by our Clients through their applications, and this information is owned by our Clients. LexTech only accesses and processes this information for the purposes of providing services to the Client.
All information, including Personal Information, owned by the Client and stored with LexTech is considered confidential. LexTech does not share this information with any third party or unauthorized users without written instructions from the Client.
Personal Information Collected Online
LexTech collects Personal Information from you when you visit our website, when you send us information or communications, and/or when you use our Services. “Personal Information” refers to personally identifiable information, including, for example, your name, address, email address, phone number, and company name. If you register through a LexTech Site to receive more information about our services, you may be asked to provide certain Personal Information. When you provide Personal Information to register with LexTech such Personal Information will be used to provide you with the requested information about our services.
We may also use the Personal Information to help us understand who is interested in or using our services, to communicate with you regarding your account, and to help us manage and improve the LexTech Site and our Services. LexTech may also use Personal Information for marketing purposes. For example, LexTech may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in our services and to send you information regarding LexTech and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
Personal Information Collected Anonymously
In addition, we sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to a LexTech Site to help us provide better customer service and to make a LexTech Site as user friendly as possible. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on a LexTech Site to analyze trends and statistics. However, when we collect the information described in this paragraph, we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. We may make the information we collect public, provided that the information does not identify you or reveal your information that we have agreed to treat as confidential.
Collection of IP Addresses
When you visit a LexTech Site or access a LexTech Services, LexTech may collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, Lextech uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which customers and visitors navigate to a LexTech Site. IP addresses may also be used for security purposes.
Links to other websites
LexTech Services/Sites may contain links to external websites. LexTech is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Links from a LexTech Site do not imply that LexTech endorses or has reviewed the third-party websites. We suggest contacting the operators of those websites directly for information regarding their privacy policies.
Web Beacons/Usage Analytics
LexTech or our third-party advertising partners may employ web beacons and usage analytics software that help us better manage content on a LexTech Site by informing us what content is effective. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages. We do not tie the information gathered by web beacons to our customers’ Personal Information.
Use of your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you provide to us is used to communicate with you or to help us improve how we serve you. LexTech uses your Personal Information in the following ways: to facilitate the creation and security of your account in our analytical applications; identify you as a user in our system; improve administrative oversight of our website and related services; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our website and related services; send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; send promotional communications; send upgrades and special offers related to our Products and related services and for other marketing purposes of LexTech, should you request to receive such communications from us.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
This section applies only to Personal Information that is collected online and/or collected anonymously through LexTech Sites. LexTech is not in the business of selling your Personal Information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Credit Card Processing: If we use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing for payments you submit, we may share your Personal Information with that third-party service provider. Any such service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on LexTech’s behalf.
- Agents, Consultants, and Related Third Parties: LexTech, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: LexTech may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of LexTech, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of a LexTech Site, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
International Transfer of Information Collected
This section applies only to Personal Information that is collected online and/or collected anonymously through LexTech Sites. Personal Information collected for Service usage is exempt.
Security of your Personal Information
LexTech stores all information sourced from Client-owned application sources, including Personal Information, in secure, encrypted cloud-based databases. All user access to information is through a secure web application using HTTPS/TLS. Only authorized users representing the Client or LexTech can access this information.
Personal Information collected through a LexTech Site is kept in a secure database and all reasonable precautions are taken to secure this data. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from a LexTech Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to LexTech via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to LexTech via the Internet. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our online registration pages or online order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our
Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our
Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.\
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our
Website , subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.